Visitors

11/10/12

A very bad strategy

ARGH. Awesome tribal council, bad person voted out.
At the beginning, Penner was almost out of game. But the immunity challenge - yeah, he tried so hard and won the idol ^ ^ I was so happy. 'So... Today Penner won't be voted out!'
Next wish - I want Jeff to stay♥ Anybody else can be voted out (My favorites: Jonathan(with immunity), Jeff, Malcolm, Denise, Carter. And perhaps Skupin. In this order.).
Who had the worst idea to vote Jeff out?! Pete or who?! I hate you!!!
I was disappointed with Mike. He voted for Jeff instead of Peter. Damn, he has alliance of six and he WAS SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR PETER! I don't understand it...
Unfortunately, Penner voted for Abi and there was no draw. :( Shame.
After all, I'm looking forward to next episode. I want to see Pete sitting on the bench with jury >:/

No comments:

Post a Comment