Visitors

11/4/12

No stories

Hello everybody.
I'm sitting here and thinking about my... I'd call them stories but I'm not sure they are really stories.
I've been writing since 1st class at elementary school. I still have a lot of great ideas but every time there is some but. Isn't it ridiculous?
Yep, it is.
Some people say if you want to do something and you work hard for it, you can prove it.
However, I do have strong will, I don't know how to write an awesome book.
I have read maaaany books, I love fantasy, sci-fi, psychological novels etc.

My English is not very well and I'm still trying to write some stories. I've written one to English lesson but it isn't very long and unbelievable either.
Enjoy.

“Take me away,” begged Elizabeth.
“I can’t, Eliz, I can’t… I gotta go there alone and you know why. Do not follow me until you have to. Please.” With these words James kissed Elizabeth on her forehead and disappeared.
Elizabeth sat on the stone in a grass and started to cry. If James… She wished she had never met him, but… it unfortunately happened.
All memories came to her – how they had met, how she couldn’t believe it…
Then she realized James will never come back. He went there he had gone forever and she didn’t have option to ask him what she should do in this moment.
She stood up. “I’m gonna find James. Our love was real and I won’t let anything to divide us.”
When she was dreaming about James with closed eyes, suddenly she felt a warm wind around her.
‘Yeah… I have to prove it!’
She concentrated all of her own energy to him.
James… was an angel.
She wanted to follow him.
She didn’t know where she should go.
And then… Something compelled her to open her eyes. Yes! Yes! She didn’t see any trees, brushes, flowers, nothing what is on the Earth.
“I am in heaven,” she whispered and some silhouettes of maze appeared immediately. Instinct told her ‘Don’t hesitate and go through the maze, James is waiting for you on the other side.’
“Hmm…” coughed somebody next to her.
Elizabeth looked at this guy. He was angel like James. He had… wings! A white one, noble… Does James have also white wings?
“You are a human,” said this angel.
“Y-yep,” stuttered Elizabeth.
“And what are you doing here?”
“I… I want to go to the other side,” she pointed at the maze.
“I don’t know what your reason is but I’m afraid I don’t let you go in. You are a human.”
“Please. I desperately need to go. Please.”
He frowned. “I won’t give you the map of this maze.”
“I do NOT need the map,” retorted Elizabeth, “I can find the right way.”
“All right,” nodded the guard of the maze, “opposite this entrance is exit for angels. If you find it, you will become an angel. And in the middle is one abyss. It will send you back to Earth if you fall in it. Think about it very closely… Then, there’s no way back.”
“I have decided,” said Elizabeth and the angel opened the entrance.
She entered.
And then she realized the maze is huge.
A fog was hiding every way but she has no other opportunity than go. She walked through the maze of moments, memories and experiences…
How could she forget to her family? Her friends? Beautiful shells upon the warm sands?
She was blinded by love. Yes, she loved James, but there was definitely some other way how to be with him. But now she had to look for the correct way forever.
Is it either this or that way?                                                                                       
Nobody answered.
She might be just beginning.
She might be near the end.
  
I hope you like it. And... you can correct me my mistakes if you like. I'd be thankful.

5 comments:

  1. I like the plot you've got going here. The way you started the story with the separation was a good twister! I definitely find myself wanting to know more about the characters.

    Main corrections:
    > THE* grass, not 'a' grass.
    >It's not "I don't let you go in" but "I *can't let you go in"

    In regards to your comment on my blog:

    I am genuinely envious that you are studying Latin! Your interest in languages is a lot more formal than the interest I have. Although I wish to pursue a language at an academic level next year. May I ask how old you are? (i'm 17)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like my story. Unfortunately, is a lot truncated because my English level is not as good as my materal language, so... I hope books, blog and friends will help me. And I'll ve 15 in January.:)

      Delete
  2. It is understandable that your English is not at a native level! It is still at a very high level, I find. I wish you luck with your pursuit! If you ever need me to proof-read anything I'd be glad to (my email is on my profile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so kind and I appreciate it. I'll need some proofreading for sure, mainly school-articles.
    And again, thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! (anytime!)

    ReplyDelete