Visitors

11/6/12

Disaster

Today from beginning was one big total disaster.
In the morning I've forgotten my English stuff at home, so I was upset and my mum was upset because of me... I didn't want to go to English lesson without the text book (I didn't care about exercise book - paper is enough). My lovely text book. It could be embarrassed...
Stress... Bus comes every two hours... I needed to catch the bus, to run for my stuff, to run back to the bus stop, to wait for another bus and... I would be late for lesson.
"I want to die!!!" I scream in my mind.
Eventually, I did this:
I ran after physics to have lunch (I had only 10 minutes!)... Yummy, yummy - rice with apricots ^ ^, and then we had Maths. We did a test of... argh, nothing special. I did it so fast, fast, fast... Yeah, I had 30 minutes left! I love you!
I gave my answers to my schoolmate and went out of class.
Blah, blah, blah... I caught the bus, I was at home, I went back, I went to library, I rent some books and hurray to English lesson. With the text book.
I was so happy. Now, when I'm at home again, I'm smiling and looking forward to seeing Survivor Australia. Don't tell me who won a 10 years ago xD I want to watch it without knowing the winner.
Aaand... I really want Jonathan to win in Philippines ^ ^ Or Jeff, Carter, Mike, Malcolm, Denise - they all are cool. Cutiiies ♥
So, I have better mood, I'm leaving... Be happy. ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. Crap!

    Definitely, that HAS to suck. Glad you made it in the end!

    since you seem to be studying English, some brief corrections:

    2nd Line "In the morning I've forgotten my English stuff at home, so I was upset and my mum was upset because of me"

    It should be In the morning, I *HAD forgotten my English etc.

    ReplyDelete