Visitors

12/16/12

Shut up, bitches!

I think I will cut someone's head off very soon. I am not kidding, I am really not! Aaargh.
(Shh, be quiet.)
You piss me off.
I try to explain: Somebody (and I think I know who) insults us, me and my friends. Bad words, bad strategy. Somebody thinks (s)he (probably she) can make trap. O, everybody is gonna hate them! Sure, sure, but you forget that I do NOT care what you say. I am NOT interested in your gossips and the other things you say.
(Be careful.)
Tomorrow... I... will... take... a sword and cut your head off. You will die and everything will be okay. I don't expect a war because (and listen carefully) I am blameless.
You all are blind.
You are.
...Emotional outpouring, nothing special. But I'm done with them. They look stupid, they are stupid.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa 0.0

    Evidently, this person has annoyed you a LOT. Remain calm, do not let them see that you are bothered. Laugh it off, complain to a teacher (if this is in school).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Timmie!

    I am going to be deleting my blog soon, but if you still want my help with anything related to english, you will still be able to reach me by email. (you know my email address, since you sent me an email the other day)

    ReplyDelete