Visitors

12/10/12

Latin, declension, conjugation...

Hello everybody!:)
I'm thinking about chocolate~ I don't want to eat it but... It's hard to say, I love chocolate but today I've had some problems, so I'll rather eat something else.;)
And also thinking about Latin lesson on Wednesday, damn it, I wasn't twice there! And I'm afraid I've already forgotten vocabulary :/ Puer (=boy), servus (=slave), exemplum (=example), bellum (=war, but I don't know why I always think it's bell!:)), sigillum (=seal, one of my favourite words!), animá (=soul, my most favourite)...
Well, it's not too bad :D Vocabulary is my - probably - strong side. Worse is declension... English doesn't have any cases... as nominative, genitive, dative etc. Um, that's why English is easier.
My language has seven cases but I speak automatically as every native speaker. But Latin sentences... e.g. Dominus cum servís in silvá labórat. (=A man is working with slaves in the forest. Crazy, isn't it?)
I believe I can do it ^ ^
And what about you?;)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Latin! How long hae you been studying this language?

    ReplyDelete